Friday, 25 September 2020

First week - done!

 


So the first week is in the bag! And courtesy of Confetti, Starshine (behind) and Parasol the first card of the milestone is up and achieved!

Monday was rather stressful because I'm a technical Luddite and Zoom was playing. Perhaps now is a good time to call myself that eponymous neo-maxi Zoom dweebie?

Tuesday and Wednesday went a helluva lot better although Zoom issues persisted overall for everyone. 

Most of the subjects covered were university generic ones like the SU and library services. 

Thursday I missed as I was having a LLETZ under general anaesthetic and as luck would have it, it was the most useful session as it went over Brightspace and placements. 

Thankfully having just completed a nursing degree, I'm sure a fair bit was transferable. I'll catch up on it from the recordings once they are uploaded.

So, today I spent time reading the adaptations to pregnancy chapter in Coad and Dunstall



in preparation for the upcoming Antenatal and Postnatal Care of Mother and Baby 1 unit on Monday.

Here's to a settled weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment